Your Throne (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 6 - The Night Before The Storm (2)

I KNEW IT! Medea was so unusually careless in the last chapter. So this means she really had ulterior motives and I'm glad with that! Scumbag Prince deserves no happiness. This protecting Psyche in her body thing, maybe Helio knows she is also planning something ahead?

I hope whatever the hell Medea is planning, she and Psyche can get the hell away from that scheming Prince, and maybe then can come to an understanding someday, overthrow the current monarchy, kill the bastard or anything. Jk. I love how this is not a sunshine and rainbows story and just shows how far an evil person would go with their schemes that make you think if they really are completely black moral compass wise.

MEDEA AND PSYCHE TEAMING UP TO DESTROY THE PRINCE, PLEASE!!!!!
Also, know we see how unreliable Psyche's home is, no wonder she is all "innocent" and "naive", because if she wasn't the good girl, shit would go down!
I can't wait for the next chapters!!!!!

Liv

Group Leader
@dethaw yeah, I get that but the prince seems to be cautious/sharp so it's weird if psyche (who never exchanged words with helio at balls etc.) suddenly started to call him by a nickname right?

actually psyche seems to be kind and friendly enough to act familiar with everyone

Power Uploader
@Liv

The fake letter was from Medea to Helio. "Psyche" says to the prince that Helio sent her a letter he received from Medea to prove Medea's good faith, but that she ("Psyche") tried to send this letter back to Medea as a way to reject her. So her using "Heli" in the letter is perfectly fine (and even a way to add authenticity). :)

This is getting addicting.
It's bad yet good.
Ah the evil is seeping through.
Hopefully, Medea, Heli and Psyche (if she's good) get a hapoy ending.

Okay so let me get my thoughts straight.
I think the prince doesn't really love psyche. He prolly considers her as a tool for some purpose we don't know yet. And as seen in a previous chapter, where he got annoyed when he caught psyche reading a complicated book, and in this one, he wants her to remain naive and simple-minded to the point of imprisoning her so she wouldn't get involved with medea.

And for medea, the reason why "she wants to be her, just for a day" is neither because she's jealous of psyche, nor does she want the prince's affections. She simply wants to be queen. But her reason why she wants to rule might not be so simple.

Gosh I WANT MORE.

I think the prince wanted someone who is really charismatic and loved by people so he'll look like a good king on people's eyes.

I honestly like everyone in this story, except the prince. I don't like him as much as I love to hate him. He's a deliciously evil, manipulative bastard.

this MC is so smart idk what to expect in this story anymore. The prince is now revealed as a psychopath and manipulative he is. The thing I want to see the most now is Psyche and Medea team up to smack in that head of him the reality that Psyche can be more than naive and you don't get to f*ck with Medea. Even the servants is taking his side and look at Psyche like a doll

the prince is a psychopath !I bet he chose psyche because she's dumb and not as smart as madea, easier to control and manipulate
and DANG MADEA GIRLLL! I thought she got caught, but nonono she's way smarter than that YASSSS

Dex-chan lover
HHMMM I cant get a read on the prince. Does he suspect or nah?
Many thanks

oof why is this so complicated? why pretend to love psyche? did she know he doesn't love her before? whattttt I need is answerssssss. Loving Heli and real Medea though, they're a good team +_+

Zmk

Damn! This is really interesting😆. I hope it keeps up, and doesn't end in a soppy romance. Romance is fine, but as the focal point in this ...😶

Users who are viewing this thread