Your Throne (Pre-Serialization) - Ch. 6 - The Night Before The Storm (2)

Fed-Kun's army
so why tf did medea want to be with this possessive delusional dude- fjdjKFDJJJDEH like yeah medea didnt know but god really out of all ppl

anyways i want to see medea and psyche team up at this point to get rid of that rat b*stard

I think medea is no better than the prince, she’s equally evil and manipulative person as the prince himself. The prince use psyche as a puppet while medea use heli as a tool...
Dang this is the first time I really want the fl and ml(?) die and let the support character take the helm of the story...

Omgg I love madea!!! I think psyche and madea are gonna team up and kick the princes butt! Theres no way psych is oblivious to how crazy the prince is..

OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I was kinda like, "I NEED MORE TO UNDERSTAND..." I am kinda understanding. HNNNG I NEED MORE.

Although, it’s true both Medea and the prince are manipulative as*holes, I still like Medea more than the Prince tbh. The prince is playing with other people’s feelings while manipulating, putting on a farce, and Medea is really straightforward with it. I really hope for some great character developement, which I’m sure will happen. It’s still uncertain who’s the antagonist here, cause I guess the author is trying to make nobody entirely evil or good.

Fed-Kun's army
@DorothyGale123
ahh you're right sorry i think i accidentally missed the chapter (after checking which chapters i read lmao) where she explains why she wants to be beside the prince in the first place thanks for clarifying!

Group Leader
FUCK. SHE';S SO COOL. MEDEA'S SO FUCKING COOL I WANT HER TO CHOKE ME. I WANT HER TO ENSLAVE ME. GOD. SHE'S SO FUCKING COOL. MY LOVE FOR MEDEA HAS NEVER WAVERED AND WILL NEVER. I LOVE MEDEA THE MOST. I LOVE HER MORE NOW IF ANYTHING. CHOKE ME SENPAI

edit: ALL OF YALL NEED TO GET THIS STRAIGHT. MEDEA DOESN'T LOVE THE PRINCE. SHE JUST WANTS POWER. SHE'S HEARTLESS AND QUICK ON HER FEET WHEN IT COMES TO STRATEGIZING. IT WAS EVEN EXPLICITLY STATED BY PSYCHE THAT MEDEA ONLY WANTS POWER IN CHAPTER 2. PSYCHE'S NOT DUMB, SHE JUST WANTS LOVE AND AFFECTION. SHE KNOWS WHAT MEDEA WANTS AND WHAT THE FUCK'S UP WITH THE PRINCE. PSYCHE'S NOT DUMB, NEWS FLASH. SHE'S JUST LEFT IN THE DARK ON SOME THINGS. IT'S BEEN SHOWN REPEATEDLY THAT NONE OF THEM ARE DUMB BUT RATHER THEY DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN THE WORLD. THEY'RE NOT OMNISCIENT LMAO. IF TAHT WERE THE CASE, MEDEA WOULD BE THE CLOSEST TO BEING OMNISCIENT, AS SHE WAS AWARE OF THE PRINCE'S MANIPULATIVE AND TYRANNICAL BEHAVIOR OVER THE PEOPLE AROUND HIM AND UNDERSTANDS PSYCHE'S BEHAVIOR TO A T.

ALSO, AN ADDITIONAL NOTE ON PSYCHE. I SHIP HER SO BADLY WITH MEDEA. THAT SCENE IN THE CHURCH IN CHAPTER 2 GOT ME FEELING A CERTAIN WAY AND I'M NOT DENYING IT LMAO. SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE YOU COULD INTERPRET PSYCHE'S BLUSHING FACE AS BEING FLUSTERED FOR MEDEA AND WHEN SHE DOVE IN TO SAVE MEDEA....YEEEEEES. I LIVE FOR THIS.

This was such an unexpected twist, I love it and I can't wait for more!! Thank you for translating this story ♥

Also: Why don't ppl get that Medea never wanted to be the queen because she loves the prince??? It's already more than clear she doesn't love him at all....and tbh I feel that while Psyche is certainly naive and has much needed development, she's not actually dumb, and was probably just raised to be a pretty little thing for her future husband as noblewomen were raised back then in this old European setting.

And why do ppl think Medea is using Helio? I really like him, and yes, maybe Medea did help him out to have someone on her side....but I don't think their relationship is merely that of Medea using him as a tool? Idk, I personally think that while Medea is VERY cunning and calculating, she's not completely heartless - I feel like that's the prince's role - and I feel that she does care for Helio in her own way.

@rosana777
I completely agree. Psyche isn't in any way, stupid, she's just been raised that way and doesn't really get anything. She's definitely naive, but the way she acted as Medea was pretty good for a scared, fragile, little girl.
Also, I also think that Medea and Helio care for each other. It's just not that clear since both characters are really vaguely depicted.
Anyways, I think this story is really interesting since the deeper you dive, the strings start unravelling and you can see the true natures of each character. At first, I was kind of disappointed with the cliche Medea villain character, but as you read on, you start seeing more of her true face. I love how the author is slowly picking apart the mask. Each character has a hidden side.
Also, love the plot. I was caught completely off guard when I found out that the Prince was treating Psyche in such a way. Totally not expecting that she would be thrown in the basement. And that nanny. OMG. I loved that part!
A lot of people are predicting that Psyche and Medea will end up on the same side, which I totally agree with. Considering how dark the prince is and how he's probably been treating Psyche so far, it's pretty obvious. But who knows? This author really likes plot twists so perhaps we'll be hit with another shocking one.
Anyways, really love this series and thank you so much Luna Lotus Scans for translating this. You guys never fail to impress with the quality of your scans and the series you guys choose to translate! (^o^)

I ship Helio with Psyche.
Medea will found her own ship by herself, imo lol

@The_Crimson_Moon
Nice to see someone agree with my thoughts!!

Tbh, unlike you, tho, I wasn't disappointed by how Medea was introduced - instead it seemed...not refreshing, exactly, but really interesting and even surprising because a lot of these villainesses in this genre tend to be - well, not a villain of any sort lol. I do agree that the initial impression seemed like she would be evil, but hung up on the prince but it was really good to see that all she wants is power and is cunning enough to go after it.

And omg I was also caught off guard by the Prince locking up Psyche [Medea] - but now that I think about it....isn't it weird? The reason he sort of gives for this is that Medea being around Psyche could potentially tip her off to something being wrong, but wouldn't locking her up going to make Psyche (or who he thinks is Psyche lol) realize that her love with the Prince isn't all rainbows? Idk, this makes me feel like the Prince chose Psyche to be his empress beyond just wanting a stupid wife and that's why he's so cautious of Medea snooping around and ruining things.

As for Medea and Psyche working together in the future....hmm, I really hope so, tbh! I really enjoy the fact that while Psyche does fall into the role of the typical naive shoujo heroine, the author has shown some depth to her and made her more than just a trope. Idk if things will go as people are predicting tho.....as you said, there's been lots of twists already hahaha.

If Psyche needs affection then there is a probability that she will fall in love with Helio, although Helio is protecting her because of Medea.

that prince is truly evil. He just pick someone that can be control and making it show to others that he cared so much.

This is the ch7 -10 Raws
https://newtoki44.com/webtoon/468278?toon=%EC%9D%BC%EB%B0%98%EC%9B%B9%ED%88%B0

Wtf is wrong with them! Polly? Baby gurl u been played! Oh Jesus, god is on ur side cuz fuk gurl u dodged a bullet 😂 Now all she gotta do is get outta dodge

Users who are viewing this thread