Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Two Ladies of Rumor (1)

Double-page supporter
@Whatever2005

Which ones? I've been looking for more actual Villainess protags recently. The only one I can remember off the top of my head is the hourglass one

@ValKnight

I don't really remember the names...but one of them is the villainess reverses the hourglass which you've read
Another I can recall is all cheating men must die

Her coldness is attracting me a girl, even though shes killing someone and has blood all over her she still looks like a seductive demoness.

Can we appreciate how pretty those close-ups are? I literally stopped a minute just to admire the art. On the other side, minor characters, like the servants, are poorly drawn. I guess they didn’t put that much effort as they are labeled as “minor” characters.

The art is so gorgeous, and I love me a main character that isn't a goody two-shoes!

Biiiich MC is a beautiful yandere. Although im quite annoyed with the daft, blonde bitch which caused a noble house fall into ruin,,, ive already read enough of that

I'm actually quite happy that it got picked up by webtoon cause that means Ill be reading this for free!

Dex-chan lover
Another case of "The girl is actually an absolute sweet-heart, and the prince is the actual asshole" I see.

Soooo.... this happened because of that stupid prince 😌 if you know that person is psychotic, why would you add oil to the fire 😌😌 but the person that should have been sick is that prince, the girl didn’t do anything wrong (from this chapter. She might’ve done something before)

Double-page supporter
does she have special powers or was he the worst knight ever 💀

Users who are viewing this thread