Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 16 - The Real Enemy

Group Leader
How does Medea still care about her family even in her dying moments after all the shit they pulled

Inb4 "Omg i hate psyche so much what a bitch"

Do I fit in yet guys?

Fed-Kun's army
medea kept heli by her side even after he said that freak shit.... her mercy truly is boundless.....

Dex-chan lover
Please tell me Medea didn't actually die, Put Psyche back! Why would i want a naive princess to be the protag when there was a suitable epic girl right there that was far more interesting!

Dex-chan lover
"isn't there someone else who should be apologising to me?" that part gave me chills.

lol i love how freaked out medea was at heli's request. did she let him watch tho? 👀 @sleepyknight ikr lol. . . heli is medea's #1 simp

im losing it im losing it im losing it. hahahahHAHAHAHA AHHHHHHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
Anyone got spoilers? If she really is dead... Then I'm ah go ahead and drop this. >,> Don't really feel like reading this with that pathetic cry baby of the other female lead even if she started being 'intelligent'.................

EDIT: Not to mention you're going to say the knights just so happen to carry around a deadly quick acting poison on them at all times? Meh idc what the excuse is...

Users who are viewing this thread