Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 20 - Leap

@shubh68 It actually still can be axed, and it has happened before. It simply gets axed in the language it's not popular in while they keep translating to languages where the work does do well.

Fed-Kun's army
Please read this on WEBTOON. Its FREE on webtoon. Yes, i know it behind like 10+ chapters. But if we really LOVE this webtoon, we must SUPPORT author by reading it legally.(or spend a bit of coin if you could get some). While waiting there's a lot of legal webtoon worth to binged.
Even if you don't like idea install the app, you could read the web version. Its FREE too.

Except you think the author don't deserve any support, or this manhwa such a crap. Then i can understand the unwillingness to spare effort even if it free.

Thats it,btw i have been a witness of a (translated) webtoon being axed because of it low popularity. While its still ongoing in Korea. (Not mention the one that got axed everywhere). That's why i encourage you guys to read it on webtoon.

Thank you!

After reading this we can all read it on webtoon in some weeks with 1 chap free per day...
Just think of it as viewing spoilers man @.@

Stop complaining about how it’s “free” on WEBTOON you have to wait weeks for this chapter or pay for it :/

You should stop doing the translation of "To Be You, Even Just for a Day".
You surely realize that this will damage the author's profit. Please stop it!
It's such a disservice to the author when you rob of his/her rights to his/her own property.

Thank youu for the update!! Pls keep on translating this ♡♡

Group Leader
Please do not continue, it's very selfish of you people to be working on this, webtoon is totally free and in no time they are going to be in chapter 20, the other scan dropped it because they didn't want to damage the author, please be more considerate

@Abistar At least its only a week. They could have made it where you had to pay to unlock the chapter. I don't see whats the problem with waiting only a week for a new chapter.

Syv

The mark on Heli's neck, is that a hickey or a wound from the dagger when he tried to stab himself?

Thanks for the chap, you should pick up a diff series considering this one is bought by webtoons zzzzzzz and everyone is saying "oh support the author" but like its all you homie im not judging whether you translate or not.

Yoo its awesome that ur doing this, BUT u could be sued if they found out since its a licensed webtoon 😅 rather than just being about support the author, I’m just saying its not worth it to lose thousands of dollars because you translated a chapter but theres lots of other stuff u can do!! Thanks for ur hard work btw 🙏🙏

Users who are viewing this thread