Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Hunters

Double-page supporter
Yeah the ML is probably wishing to change the country. Dealing with a power hungry wife wouldn't be very high up in his list.

I hope both of them switch body to their original because their personalities fit to their character

There is no way in hell it would be possible for the idiot girl to pretend to be the strongest.

I honestly don't know why you guys hate Phyche, yeah she's 'weak' but I think its better to understand them better. This is just chapter 4 of the book. I just wished that both of them will get along...

It's weird to say this but i feel like the best male character here is Helios. The prince is... well I'm not fond of him

I came into this expecting to like Medea the most but I prefer Psyche. Psyche's story is more exciting to me because of her telegraphed growth. I ship her and Heli. Her thoughts are hilarious, I cracked up when she was like "by the gods, how is this possible." After serialization the art got so much better, you can tell who is who from their expressions now.

Hahaha... okay... I think I now know where this is going xD After they switched bodies, they met their exact same match haha.... The loving fools are now together and the twisted scheming actors are also now together. Adapt, overcome, improve! xD I think Psyche has always been looking up to Medeas strength and decisiveness and thus wanting to befriend her while Medea was thinking that Psyche took everything from her and thus got jelly - while she was all the way superior to Psyche. It's only because that scheming prince didn't want Medea for her to be hard to reign and he feared that her family and herself would get a hold of him that he chose Psyche, who was very easy to lead on...

I ship the prince and Helio together! They’d just be so cute in a sub-dom relationship!

he's smart... lmao but i can't bring myself to ship them. then the real medea won't have no one to be with (T_T)

Dex-chan lover
Re- reading this lol

"The years I've spent watching her"

She also knows all about Helio. Suspicious. I'm gonna hold my yuri eyes for a little tho.

Users who are viewing this thread