Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 59 - Why I'm At The Imperial Palace

This is beautiful. Medea is too beautiful for the wicked world 😭

Thank you so much for the TL!

@PineTril I think it's a rip of the Webtoom fast pass. Webtoon has up to ch. 58 to read for free, that's why it's been dropped.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is literally free tomorrow on webtoon. So what is the point?

What is the reason? Regardless of this Webtoon would put this chapter in a free access tomorrow.

@PineTrii @Cant_Roar because all of the chapters are for free to read on Webtoon (app, site) under the title Your Throne. This chapter 59 will be released for free tomorrow, and they're releasing two chapters for free every week until they catch up to the Korean raws and then it will be released once a week.

No need to scanlate chapters that will be put out OFFICIALLY (and hence, supporting the author!) especially if it's a short wait.

@B0R3D0M is it true this is a rip from official? If so we should report this chap as it's against the md rules

edit: I haven't read the chapter when I made this comment lmao

Group Leader
To address the comments below:

This translation is not a rip of the fast pass/official chapters. As you can see, the original Korean sound effects are kept in the chapter, which would not appear in an official English translation. And for those who say "what is the point", it's my choice to translate the chapters. There are several officially licensed English webtoons like Omniscient Reader, Remarried Empress, or Unholy Blood that are currently being translated on Mangadex. They have official English translations, but are still being translated by groups. So I would like to continue my translation as well. Also, this is my first upload on Mangadex, so it was already approved by a moderator.

@Xirre I don't think this is a rip, the font is completely different. Anecdotally, there was also a TL/N (that's not a perfect indication that it's not a rip though).

Thanks for the scanlation!

Edit: Lol this was an unnecessary comment, uploader confirmed it's not a rip

Double-page supporter
Thank you for your translation!! I'm fine reading it a bit earlier. And this will also promote the series to fans on Mangadex. They. Can come to Webtoon to read the previous chapters! I hope the next chapter wi be out soon 😆

Users who are viewing this thread