Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - The Night Before The Storm (2)

I really don't ship Medea with the Prince... I think I would rather prefer the romance to be focused on her or Psyche with Heli

Dex-chan lover
Just would like to confirm on what's happening overall, please correct if I'm wrong:

- The prince intends to monopolize all political power for himself, and doesn't want to share it with his future partner. He sees Psyche as the best option for queen as he considers her naive and ignorant, someone he can easily control and won't ask too much questions.

- The prince sees Medea as such a cunning threat, to the point that any correspondence between Psyche and Medea could potentially awaken Psyche to his actual plans for her and derail his ambitions. Therefore he locked up "Psyche" to ensure she'll still remain naive and unknowing by the upcoming party.

- Medea is now aware of the prince's controlling nature, and knows it'll be difficult for her to exercise power as queen given the prince's tendencies. Although she was able to trick him and get out her intended message to Helio, she didn't anticipate the prince would be THAT controlling to the point that any outside correspondence to Medea would be seen as a threat.

What I'm not sure about is how Medea ordering Helio to protect Psyche-inside-Medea's body plays into her overall plans.

OMG THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH I'M SO SO SO IN LOVE WITH THIS 😍😍😍

Psyche better not fall in love with Heli! Medea with Heli foreverrrrrr

I hope these two girls will befriend each other and unite to bring the wicked prince down yeay

Zmk

I really hope psyche isn't the main 😑.

The cover is confusing. Is it Medea or Psyche as Medea 🤔.
I didnt like Psyches attitude from before they switched. And i hope the focus isnt on her becoming a master at this chess game.

Woah this got a v2? I still ship Heli x Medea. Though a threesome with Psyche or Yuri route is fine too~

I just found this series and I am obsessed! Thanks for translating this. Medea's smug facial expressions are giving me Death Note (a la Keikaku Doori) vibes :'D

Users who are viewing this thread