Your Throne - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - The Night Before The Storm (2)

Aggregator gang
I have friends with mentally really unstable parents and he acts like he could be in the group that they're in, its called

"really mentally unstable'

This manhwa sure has a lot of creepy yandere faces.

I want Medea to show that Prince his place. This story is getting interesting.

Not a big fan of Medea but I just want Psyche to turn into a real villainess. Don't know who's who is leading the mind game here but Medea is in a rough spot now and Psyche is being used by Medea indirectly. Man, I want Psyche to level up to be a villainess just to face of with Medea 😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
Yo this prince being 'in love' is a good twist.
I want to see the girls team up and bring him down.

Damn i am just thristing to see the prince die already. Medea better be taking this country for herself.

Ooooooh she’s smart. The prince and everyone in the Polly mansion is has a loose screw in their head.

Zmk

I knew something felt off. Their images are rather dull compared to the ones here. The images arent as crisp and the beautiful details arent shown that well. I will respect the decision of LunaLotusScans. Thanks for all the amazing work🙇‍♀️

Yeah no wonder Psyche ended up like that as a weak people pleaser when everyone she was raised by is insane. If she even says something that could be interpreted as rebellious it's over

Meo

Dex-chan lover
OK...one chapter later, I'll all for the Prince dying.

Poor girl, was groomed by a family of psychos.

Users who are viewing this thread