Your Throne

That’s really fucking good, I went into that to pass time expecting your average otome isekai, and I gotta say it didn’t deliver lol

Super good story and art, I really enjoyed this new take on both the ‘villainess’ and the ‘white lotus’

Go for it, it’s well worth the read.

hands down, one of the best manhwa i ever read so far. storyline is fresh and has great character development. i love medea and helio the most but throughout the chapters, end up loving psyche as well.

cant wait to read more. manhuascan has up to 46 chapters already but official webtoon is still quite far away behind. it doesnt look like the unofficial TLs gonna update them here also. but seriously, give this a chance and you wont regret it. A+++++😎

they probably stopped translating bc webtoon is already translating it, so theres no point in continuing, i guess we just have to wait till webtoon catches up to here :)

@Sarsak OHhh myyy bad... I'm actually on chapter 44 for like 1-2 months already so that's why i THOUGHT i read it on mangadex lol and said that haha i'm sorry ma memory is really bad, i didn't even bother looking at how many ch mangadex had for this manhwa/webtoon

Can i ask what's the title of this in webtoon? I cant find it in webtoon english. I found one in a different language.

so haha i read some spoilers online and
apparently medea, in psyche's body, died 😐 ?????? and psyche, in medea's body continues medea's plan in her stead?
now i'm having second thoughts if i should read this 😐

edit: i'm reading more spoilers
and medea didn't really die????
i'm so confused right now ugh i'll just wait for more details before deciding whether to read this or not 😩

this manhwa seems to be more complicated that it seems 🤨 i think i'll wait for the end and binge read so i won't be feeling crazy about cliffhangers 😫

The official translatoon is on Naver webtoon and in Chapter 46, and I must say, Medea has some first class REAL strategy to turn the game

Contributor
i know im alone on this. just wanted to say i ship helio x psyche 😶
bye.

Users who are viewing this thread