Your Throne

Group Leader
Ok, I'm going to be taking these chapters down since many of you have said I should (albeit antagonistically). Here is the official release site: https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/your-throne/list?title_no=2009. Please support SAM there, thank you!

@Ashana @Zhela, I've taken the chapters down.

My apologies to those who thought it was coming back :(

Double-page supporter
But the newest chapters are not on webtoon. I would like to thank you for your update. I have no complain about you taking it off cuz you have all the right to do with your translations. It's just sad that I was too late to finish. I just found this amazing stories today thanks to your uploading and binge reading it from the begining till chap 29 😂 sadly I wasn't able to finished it before you deleted :((((

Supporter
After reading this.... I don't think the romance tag is appropriate. at least thus far. maybe it changes

I'm the type to read manhwas that have characters development as narration for the first few chapters before finishing the volume which inevitably includes thriller development at the later chapters. this one is not 'that', and I stopped reading it

If you want to read earlier, there's Manganelo upto 44 chapters and Manhuascan up to 46. But it's dropped, so after that you'll have to wait about 4 months till webtoon catches up. So it might be a better idea to just read on webtoon to save thyself from the abyss of waiting.

I'm so happy I found out this today (cause there's already a lot of chapters). This is so gold, not the typical villainess being misunderstood being cold hearted cause vague act

Love both FL and yes, I really wish MC ended up together withher childhood friend, also the lovely chosen human by god can find her truly knight ♡♡♡♡

>> it's better to read in webtoon to support the author as it's free :)(latest chapter need coin to unlock or wait patiently for next week per chapter thingy)

Users who are viewing this thread