Your Throne

mrf

This woman is sick, but oh well, go girl! You do you! I'm rooting for you!

Hhh I gave up hope for medea x heli in the pre-serialisation, so I hope that they will end up together here. Heli’s devotion to Medea is perfectttt.

All the characters are sick as you progress except for the soft heart lady.. BUT maybe it's too early to say such thing..

psyche turning into Medea bit by bit is kind of an ok.

But really, after reading up to ch10, I really want Medea as the true protagonist of the story

Not really a spoiler more like a realllllyyy wild guess
I'm gonna make a wild assumtion that the Medea on the cover isnt actually her but Pyche in her body. After they switched bodies P becomes more like M and eventually orginal M discovers the prince's true colors and intends to use P to get rid of him. So they team up but P having learned from the master, OG M, out smarts her and P becomes wicked and betrays OG M. And Helios, could end with two possible endings, he might fall for P and betrays OG M or he dies for M. Either way he won't be end game. There's nothing to prove or point to any of this but I just liked the idea of the niave child turning wicked.

Honestly dont want Helios to end up with P tho

@K707 not really a spoiler but just a sentiment from K707's "spoiler"
I would not like for that to happen because if anything, I just want Helios to be happy, he seems to be the only person to genuinely care for someone (even if that person is evil) and I just want him to have a happy ending with Medea , OG Medea, not Psyche

now i dont even hate any of them except for that asxhole.

after knowing what psyche has been through i cant even hate her nor hate medea also.

maybe they really kept psyche hidden to use her as a shield for the upcoming empress so she can just be a puppet empress and the king can rule the empire by himself without the empress meddling with affairs.

Group Leader
Spoiler from raws. Holy firck frack. I know why the tragedy tag is there....

The prince sends someone to kill medea in psyches body. Medea kills them off but she gets stabbed with a poison dagger and dies. Helios sees this and tries to kill himself to follow her. Psyche stops him and medea basically tells her to make sure the sure crown prince goes down i think. Then dies. Kinda disappointing. I was looking for them to team up. So the prince thinks real psyche is dead when it was only her body but with medeas soul

Link to raws

https://newtoki53.com/webtoon/468278?toon=일반웹툰

@theilikepie Wait, whaaaat?
The protagonist DIES?? Are the raws complete or still ongoing?? If it's ongoing then I'm just going to hope that the protagonist comes back.. how could the protagonist of all people die ;___;

lmao, pysche really blinded by love huh?? you want to protect who??? that person you want to protect want to behead you for their own lust.. They're fking psycho and have coo coo brain

Users who are viewing this thread