Your Throne

Group Leader
@theilikepie

From my translator, spoilers from chapter 17:
The god (an asshole btw) intervenes and shows Medea Psyche's background story, which is tragic.
Medea understands that they were both manipulated by the prince, basically wakes up and is like "Both our lives were full of tragedy, but our happiness begins now!", in pure crazy Medea way, obviously :p

This story is so twisted I don’t get it 😅
But I tell you the prince’s acting skills are top notch I mean when he is around his fiancee he acts all happy and lovey-dovey but when she isn't around his true face appears he would be given an Oscar lol

i swear if medea dies i'll stop reading this webtoon immediately and i mean it.

WELP I NEVER IMAGINE WANTING A MALE LEAD TO BE DEAD. FCK IT HELI IS ACTUALLY THE MALE LEAD AND THE SUPPOSED MALE LEAD IS THE VILLAIN. IM WISHING FOR BOTH PSYCHE AND MEDEA’s ALLIANCE

i saw spoilers on instagram where apparently heli finds medea (as psyche) dead and tries to kill himself?? god no i just want that prince to die, don't do this to them

Lady Medea in Psyche's body will die. Just saw the latest raw chapter. I was really hoping she would not die because I love her character so much. I wish the author finds a way to revive her. I don't know how to use this spoiler tag. Sorry

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread