Your Throne

Fed-Kun's army
Man this webtoon is a mastetpiece. I was not so sure if I wanted yo read it because of the first few chapters but the rest blown me away.

@Starbright I think what Yialos was saying was that the necklace would absorb Psyche’s healing power every time she used it, which is why she eventually would stop being able to heal herself. Then when she dies, the power would leave her for good and be absorbed completely into the necklace. The necklace is something only the imperial family can use, and therefore the imperial will be able to control Psyche’s power for themselves.

Ty for all the translations thus far LunaLotusScans!! I see the app has decided to bring over as an official english translation, gg for them and creator.

Group Leader
oh wtf this is getting serialized on webtoon dot com lol but it's called "your throne" that's so weird.

with webtoon picking up these kr original series, hopefully they'll catch up with all these amazing romance stories. I love the "quirky" series on webtoon eng, but they get so boring lmao

The official translation sucks so far. Mostly because, for whatever reason, they've decided to change everyone's last names...? e.g. Esferanto to Vasilios, Polly to Callista, Belial to Solon.
I'm not exactly excited to see what unnecessary change they make next.

Welp even if WEBTOON catches up (which it won’t) on the scanlated/official version, I’m still gonna prefer reading the fan-translated version. Sorry WEBTOON, your stories can be good (but mostly suck) but there are a lot more options here than on your app/website.

@sheepish- true but Webtoon is an official distributor. That means that the author/s are gaining profit for their work unlike here. This website is great for things that don't have an English translation and like things blocked behind waaayy too pricey pay walls (honestly some of them are ridiculous) but we shouldn't abuse this system. I am still thankful for the scantalation group for what they're doing and all their hard work of course but we should also support official releases.

By the way, I don't mean/say any of this to antagonise you. I just want to bring up a different side to the argument.

@K0013 No!! I don't disagree at all, and I'm ashamed of myself actually. I forgot about the availability Webtoon has for many creators out there (especially for new artists). I 100% agree with you with us supporting official releases. Thank you for making me realising things that I wish I had known sooner (I mean it).

so webtoon started translating this officially, I really hope this fan translation won't be dropped

Aggregator gang
Support the author by reading the official english translation

https://webtoons.com/en/fantasy/your-throne/list?title_no=2009

Contributor
I reread the first chapter and Medea has a brother??? Where is he in all of this???

@Makinami
Yup the official translation sucks for many more reasons.

The text they have used in official version is so big that I keep seeing the text instead of the images!!! At this rate, just write a novel what's the need of webtoon!!😒

It gives the feeling of info dump mangas, where there is loads of information on single page!!😒

Even in the raws, they have big bubbles but small text leaving empty space!!

What were they thinking while translating!;🥺 to chose such big fonts😵 (in official version)

Suckd we have to wait now but atleast not like its 80 ch wait.

Also seems yialos wanted to kill psych to steal her divine blessing.

Ending thought I was thinking is what if it ends where psychos body dies and medea and psyche share a body.

Or it ends with a yuri gender bender route and medea takes over yialos body and marries psych in her old body.

@shubh68 thats how a lot of webtoon translations are from what i've read lol. a lot of the webtoons i read have big fonts. there's nothing we can really do about it. we just have to hope for another scan group to take over or read the official eng translation

F, I was hoping to look here for better translation quality and less paywall delay.

This sucks lol

Users who are viewing this thread