Your Throne

thats how a lot of webtoon translations are from what i've read lol. a lot of the webtoons i read have big fonts. there's nothing we can really do about it. we just have to hope for another scan group to take over or read the official eng translation

Then, maybe I am lucky. Most of the webtoons I have read have smaller text and okay typesetting.

But they have completely destroyed this one!! Very big text. Too many .... I don't know who is the translator/typesetter, but he/she is incompetent!😅
And the translator already had access to 19 translated chapters which had great typesetting and already appreciated by users. Granted he cannot use them directly, but it is always better to have taken a look at these.

PS: I am talking about the official version, this version on mangadex is really good!!😜

Medea and Heli ;_; <3 Really hope they can have a cute lil romance! Psyche definitely deserves a good dude but Medea's for Helios!!

Thank you so much for all the translated chapters until now LLS. I actually found this manhwa on webtoon and wished to read ahead while waiting for the releases. Thank you very much!!

I'm sorry but
how did Psyche get over her favourite knight getting murdered by Medea and Heli??

Can I get an explanation for the necklace that was mentioned In the resent chapters, I'm a little confused on what the knight said, how it was different than what he (the crown prince) described.

Dang, wish the webtoon would catch up already :( or that someone was still translating. But I understand respecting the official translation and supporting original author. Hopefully it'll be caught up soon.

heli is a simp. but i really hope madea somehow achieves her goals and ends up with heli as well 😭

Dex-chan lover
I was looking for spoilers cause I can't really support the MC's revenge considering all their accusation might be true cause she be killing innocent people

good to know something was up and yeah I guess it's fine (she still be killing innocent people at the beginning though)

@anonbtw1738

It seems someone is still translating, although I don't have the slightest clue what their group name is. I passed by it when I was skimming through aggregator sites.

Aggregator gang
Im to lazy to wait for the official translarions so im glad i continued to follow this and to find someone still translateing

It starts interesting then goes to the toilet , psyche is a moron (expected), medeia is supossed to be op af but she doesn't gtfo from her retarded family , the prince is a fgt (expected) , and helios could have been better
Basically they are going in circles for no reason
If they don't revive the nanny eventually this is even more trash

Users who are viewing this thread