Your True Color - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - At the beach

thank you so much for the chapter..
nice to see the charac dec of Ito atlast..

Group Leader
Anyone notice jojo rerence in the chapter cover? Lol

Anyway, what a nice chapter! Ito is already on the accepting stage, just a little more push!

Thanks for the awesome translation! Love the little note you added about the restaurant too.

genre: drama
comments: why does this have drama in it

how has our species survived to this day?

Dex-chan lover
@Rimmy right?? Also, here I was thinking this was a pretty cute chapter overall. And the 'drama' at the end isn't even anything big. 'Oh, Sumika's fans are going to do whatever', who cares, that doesn't affect her relationship with Ito at all, so it's pretty minor stuff in the grand scheme of things.

Hell, this 'drama' even makes for a good setup for a "no, she doesn't have a boyfriend, because... She has a girlfriend!" scenario (doubtful, but one can dream lol).

Dex-chan lover
Good lord, "Hmmm . . . seems so" was the best she'd ever gotten from her mom, to the extent that it made her want to really go for what was giving her this unprecedented approval? That's so horrific, what an absolutely wretched mom.

Dex-chan lover
jeez... took so long for them to be reunited and theres already a storm in its way.
Tho i still feel like Ito change was too sudden. I mean, they met by complete chance... almost too much of coincidence tbh for Sumika mother randomly find Ito on the street and drag her along. They definitely wouldnt meet so soon otherwise.
Ito didnt seem like she started wanting to see Sumika as she just said. Instead she was having a blast with her friends. She actually was avoiding even the mere mention or news about Sumika just the other day.
Whatever, what matters is that they're back together after so damn long.

Users who are viewing this thread