Your True Color - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - What "like" means to me

I'm pretty sure the next chapter(s) are gonna piss me off because of that girl, so I'm gonna let them pile up for a while

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Wow the nice vibes lasted for all of like three panels

Dex-chan lover
Sumika was close to ending up in the tv world. It's good she was able to accept both of her personalities before it rained.

The overflowing happiness I felt after seeing Sumika and Ito's kiss only lasted for, like 10 seconds, I think😪

Thanks for the translation!

urrggh! What the heck.. Just when Im havin the fluffy moment coz their feelings for each other finally went through, then after few panels, here's comes a cunt I wanna slap. Afff. You could just appear in the next chapter ya know. My emotions been played,fufu.

Either way, this is a great chapter. Thank you.

BACK OFF YOU B*TCH!! Sumika and Ito are going to be together please no distraction. Anyway thanks for the translation (๑・ω-)~♥”

Dex-chan lover
Ito confession kind of came out of nowhere. I mean, clearly was the real thing but it didn't build up for such a clear confession.
Anyway, regardless of that girl wanting to hurt Sumika career I don't see how she would mess with her and Ito.
But yeh, not even 1 day to enjoy the long awaited ship sail and there's already a storm.

Dex-chan lover
And thus more Unnecessary drama begins, I'm really starting to get annoyed

Users who are viewing this thread