You're So Sloppy, Hotta-sensei! - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the sensei is proper and the childhood friend wins.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the sensei is proper and the childhood friend wins.
Based on the age gap manga I've read so far the pattern is usually that's how it ends. The older person imparting wisdom on the younger and then setting them up with the childhood friend or classmate, ectera

Dex-chan lover
KRrpzMX.png

Dex-chan lover
Its always a weird feeling for me with these types of mangas, i want the sensei to fall in love with him but at the same time if she does, it turns into this weird shitfest where nothing rly happens (for obvs reasons) unless u make it into a borderline hentai, so its just nonstop teasing into 0 development overall for all characters involved lol. I wish he was 3rd year into almost graduation cuz then development could happen naturally.

Dex-chan lover
Turns out you need a premium account if you don't read the chapter within a week of release. Bummer. Guess I gotta wait for Frogs Eat People to get to this point to read this chapter.

Turns out you need a premium account if you don't read the chapter within a week of release. Bummer. Guess I gotta wait for Frogs Eat People to get to this point to read this chapter.
You can actually read 1 chapter for free each day if you create a free Azuki account. But you will have to wait a week to read the latest chapter unless you have a premium account.

Users who are viewing this thread