Youth Under Rebound

Group Leader
Please check my YT out, at the moment I'm translating chapter 8, There are a total of 92-95 chapters, I'm trying to translate 3 chapters a day...
Please read it on my YT if possible, and if not, even your comments here for Improvements will be appreciated.
I am a Solo translator, so I might not be able to record all 3 videos every day..., but, I'll still translate 3 chapters Per day...
I forgot to mention, I have no idea of Basketball rules and all that stuff, I'm going through all the rules and regulations, names of these shots, and much more stuff, so, Please forgive me if I make any small mistake somewhere, and Let me know of'em, I'll recorrect them, and upload again if you want me to...

Group Leader
Well, I tried to make the pics smaller because of the previously mentioned issue, but...
This is the Limit, as It's not possible for me to divide it even more, I divided on every white area, but dividing at a normal area(An area where art was done) would be a little problematic...
Sorry, and thank you for the good response on the translation

I'm interested in this series! I look forward to meeting the other characters, the art style is quite nice! And it reads quite smoothly. I'll visit the YouTube page

For a sport manhua, it was pretty decent until they decided to throw in the very unnecessary and overly used chinese comedy relief aka, a buffoon bestie.

Users who are viewing this thread