You’ve Come to the Wrong House, Villain (Promo)

yli

The art is soo unique and detailed. The story seems interesting. I liked the idea hoho~. Totally anticipating qwqwqwqwq

I read the novel one. It is a good novel. Slow prof but is not boring at all. If you like an independent & smart female lead and an over dotting male lead, I recommend to read the novel one

PromoPromoPromoPromoPromo
Always gotta be a damned promo. Who is gonna adopt this and make it into a series!!!?😤 Why promo it if you know your not gonna be the one to translate the raws and do everything that needs to be done to make it a thing!!!?

WHY MAKE PROMOS?? WHEN THESE ARTISTS CAN JUST MAKE THE MANHWA!!! THE ART IS SO GOOD!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭

edit: found the novel https://www.novelupdates.com/extnu/2854994/

Double-page supporter
The art so nice I wish it was manhwa. Guess I have to read the novel though.

omg this is so cool im gna read

btw her hair changes color because of the experiments??

Dex-chan lover
I know its a promo, but come on. At least the author should have finished the preview.👾

Thanks for translating BUCCI GANG

i wish it was more than a promo as it is good. The novel is as well but they should continue making the manhwa as it can make it just as good as they never did a good ending to the promo

but that is just my opinion though.

Contributor
I wished the artist drew the other characters so I could visualize them better when reading the novel.

@HopeWorld go to novel updates, it has the same title as this promo and it's alternative title is on there. You can use that and search it up and the websites that have it should pop up.

I immediately starting reading the novel after seeing this promo, and it was the best decision I have ever made. Can we please make a petition for a full manhwa adaptation !

Users who are viewing this thread