Yowa Yowa Sensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 22 - Tsuyo-Mini's Remedial Class

Dex-chan lover
I feel so curious what the Japanese reviews are like. Mangadex readers (myself included) don't seem to like the side characters, especially little miss gropey, but I wonder if the Japanese viewership really love them. Does the mangaka get messages and reviews asking for more of these characters? If not, I really can't understand why they keep returning.

I feel so curious what the Japanese reviews are like. Mangadex readers (myself included) don't seem to like the side characters, especially little miss gropey, but I wonder if the Japanese viewership really love them. Does the mangaka get messages and reviews asking for more of these characters? If not, I really can't understand why they keep returning
I am curious myself if the JP folks have a good impression of Yukishita, cuz I do understand why people hate on her...
On a character design standpoint, she's done really well and I could see her character potentially growing mentally - but as of now her only purpose is to force lewds which is eh

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
gonna drop this here......................
tally-marks-on-thighs-sono-bisque-doll-wa-koi-wo-suru-ep05.webp

Character: Kitagawa Marin | Anime: Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru
Context: Marin cosplays as a character from an adult game. The tally marks are part of her cosplay.

Fed-Kun's army
love how both Mukubayashi's "strength" and Hiwamura "willing" represent the respective character, i wonder what Yukishita's word is

Dex-chan lover
gonna drop this here......................
tally-marks-on-thighs-sono-bisque-doll-wa-koi-wo-suru-ep05.webp

Character: Kitagawa Marin | Anime: Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru
Context: Marin cosplays as a character from an adult game. The tally marks are part of her cosplay.
Holy crap 18 shot

Users who are viewing this thread