Yowa Yowa Sensei - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Yowayowa's Radio Taiso

Fed-Kun's army
image.png

Dex-chan lover
That boob stamp from special training. That t-shirt never gonna be washed again :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
26 here still a virgin(i don't mind) don't feel bad about it, focus more on yourself it will eventually happen
NO IT FUCKING WONT. STOP IT. Stop with that "JUST IMPROVE YOURSELF" and it will happen. I lost 100's of pounds, got a 6 pack, a good job, I have over 2000+ hours of CBT therapy and 100's of thought journals... and in 4 years and 25000+ attempts I couldn't even get a single date, every single person within 20km rejected me, literally every person on Bumble and Tinder with all the paid premium benefits. IT WONT HAPPEN. You might get lucky, but it WONT JUST HAPPEN EVENTUALLY IT WONT! IT FUCKING WONT JUST HAPPEN. Over 40% of men have never fucking ONCE been on a date or even have friends. IT DOESN'T HAPPEN. Not anymore... not in 2024.

YOU NEED TO LEARN THIS NOW!!!! IT WONT JUST HAPPEN EVENTUALLY. IT FUCKING WONT EVER JUST HAPPEN. YOU DON'T GET IT. IT WILL NEVER "JUST HAPPEN", YOU DON'T JUST "MEET THE RIGHT PERSON AND FEEL A CLICK". THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN ANYMORE. YOU NEED TO LEARN THIS NOW... before you turn 35

Dex-chan lover
it ok bro, someday you might grow old but eventually you'll get some 😔
No, it won't eventually happen. But you have to turn old to realize that sadly and by then it's too late. You've become a creepy monster in the eyes of 99% of people. You don't realize how cruel and judgmental people are when you are an ugly old man. You are a literal monster capable of the most horrible acts, just for being ugly and old. You have no idea how painful it is, all you want is to be loved and you are hated for just existing and looking the way you do. And don't ever try and bring it up...

Dex-chan lover
NO IT FUCKING WONT. STOP IT. Stop with that "JUST IMPROVE YOURSELF" and it will happen. I lost 100's of pounds, got a 6 pack, a good job, I have over 2000+ hours of CBT therapy and 100's of thought journals... and in 4 years and 25000+ attempts I couldn't even get a single date, every single person within 20km rejected me, literally every person on Bumble and Tinder with all the paid premium benefits. IT WONT HAPPEN. You might get lucky, but it WONT JUST HAPPEN EVENTUALLY IT WONT! IT FUCKING WONT JUST HAPPEN. Over 40% of men have never fucking ONCE been on a date or even have friends. IT DOESN'T HAPPEN. Not anymore... not in 2024.

YOU NEED TO LEARN THIS NOW!!!! IT WONT JUST HAPPEN EVENTUALLY. IT FUCKING WONT EVER JUST HAPPEN. YOU DON'T GET IT. IT WILL NEVER "JUST HAPPEN", YOU DON'T JUST "MEET THE RIGHT PERSON AND FEEL A CLICK". THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN ANYMORE. YOU NEED TO LEARN THIS NOW... before you turn 35
personnaly i think you don't need to have a 6pack, just be fit enough tl prevent illness, improving to me is both mental and physical like not looking down on yourself and being more disciplined in what you do in life, as i have no love experience aside from my friends/family ones, i can't say how to get girls, it's not impossible for it to happen, i'm not sure hook up sites/apps but going out to nice places from time to time can be a good start, the world is big anything can happen, nothing can be 100% impossible but trying in ways that doesn't bother you nor others will eventually not make you a loner
well that's my take on it

Dex-chan lover
I'd like that stamp as well but on my face ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Users who are viewing this thread