Yowaki MAX Reijou nanoni, Ratsuwan Konyakusha-sama no Kake ni Notte Shimatta - Ch. 18.1 - Caroline and the Rainbow Magic Sweets

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the chapter. I understand your struggle as I did think of doing it before but since I only have iPad, I give up. Haha.

Dex-chan lover
My beloved Erin!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 What the fuck is that fiancee of hers doing????? I'M SO MAD 😠 😡 😤 😣

Dex-chan lover
If this person is willing to upload Ch. 18, then why not also upload 16 and 17 as well?
First it's no raw available, and second I read webnovel in syosetsu, it's jump to this event after lab rat test. So maybe ch 16 and 17 cancelled by author maybe

Dex-chan lover
Aha, I already can tell the four fiances already take measures against the false accusation thanks to Rufus and Pia.

I can't wait to see what's the "heroine" expression to make when it's revealed that everyone in that ball is against her.

First I can already know that Erin was in her territory when everything id happened so it's actually impossible for her to pour the tea to that Heroine's dress.

If I assume the Heroine is going to accuse Erin to tell someone to do it, Erin can argue back that the accusation is that Erin was directly pouring the tea without a third party.

Dex-chan lover
(accidental double post, can't seems to delete... Please ignore)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread