PEND BEST DECK PENDITUP PEND BEST DECK

Dex-chan lover
Oh, shit, Magistus!? Although, I wonder if it will develop the later bits of Endymion, Witchcrafters, & Invokers. Forgot if Prophecies where also part of the Magistus or only show up later.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Oh, it's all gonna be under the same name.
Looking forward to it

Dex-chan lover
Oh, shit, Magistus!? Although, I wonder if it will develop the later bits of Endymion, Witchcrafters, & Invokers. Forgot if Prophecies where also part of the Magistus or only show up later.

Thanks for the TL
According to the wiki, Prophecies should be included. But they do come up later seeing as they need Crowley, the First Propheseer.

Dex-chan lover
it's back baby! Normal Summon Aleister, Rilliona hot, the Ariabl'Eyes parody and PENDULUMS (NEGATE), this arc's gonna pop off.

Supporter
Who the fuck put that "HOWEVER" in there on page 5? Don't pretend you didn't know full well what you were doing!

Am i the only one that liked the sky striker story didnt care for the ending of it to much tho
Nope, it was really good for a card lore.. If you ever play master duel's solo mode, you know sky striker is one of the better stories

They just expect it to be branded and world legacy type of story.

The expectation is there, which is why I think lots of people won't like diabellstar's because it appears to be heavily eastern style writing

[it's a real writing style, something like "journey to the west" and "girl's last tour", they just named it after where it was commonly used in the past]

Users who are viewing this thread