Yu-Gi-Oh! OCG Structures - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - Ursarctic VS Drytron

Dex-chan lover
Hey translator, i appreciate your work so much since this is the first yugioh manga that used meta deck as the main storyline. So if you can spend more times to have one more extra page that show the combo down like the previous translator did? I quit playing meta yugioh nowadays so a lot of deck i dont understand how do they swamp the field like that.

Thanks in advance

VIP
no herald ritual on board, not real drytron end board.

Hey translator, i appreciate your work so much since this is the first yugioh manga that used meta deck as the main storyline. So if you can spend more times to have one more extra page that show the combo down like the previous translator did? I quit playing meta yugioh nowadays so a lot of deck i dont understand how do they swamp the field like that.

Thanks in advance
I can try. Some of these decks I haven't really played myself but I'll ask around and work something out. But it might take some time.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for continuing this, I may sound like an elitest or a snob but ever since the anime shifted to RUSH ive been dying for actual yugioh story content and this manga is p much the last thing we've got left outside of OCG Stories

Can't wait for the manga to talk about Tear 0 (lol)

Thanks for the translation. I just got into the series, and think you’re doing a good job

I edited the end page and put a link to a duelingbook replay that shows the duel thus far. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post links in this forum so, if you want to see the duel in an interactive form, go to that link!

Dex-chan lover
Re-reading this chapter I’m still lost on how Shoma wants to win this tournament, and he chooses ursartic.
I know its to advertise the archetype, winning was truly a miracle

Users who are viewing this thread