Yu-Gi-Oh! OCG Structures

Who else notices that the characters from this manga come from the 3ds game with the exception of Shoma.

Dex-chan lover
The translator does an absolutely fantastic job with all of the combo details at the end of each chapter they definitely know the game well.

Kind of wish so much of duels weren't really skipped over but I also appreciate how they work within the real meta and aren't held down by the conventions of the manga and shows that came before it. Could also use more development and characterization, but this was meant to be a pretty simple thing from the start and I can't really complain.

Dex-chan lover
I've been wanting a manga that somewhat accurately displays the tournament setting for card games for a while now. Never would've imagined it would come from Yugioh, poster child for unrealistic card games.

Dex-chan lover
the fact that most of these new cards are to be added in Link Evo in a few months excites me in a way.

Dex-chan lover
@Argroh link evo as in the switch legacy duelist link evolution ? it's new update on spring free for switch and coming along pc/ps4/xbone with new master rule update

Hi bro you will continue this manga? I miss read at Shouma jejeje... (Sorry for my English, again xD)

just saying. had she gone for stardust warrior instead of that shitty TG monster she could have stopped the verte anaconda...

yravir translator ayo tetap semangat buat ngtranslatenya terjemahan kalian tuh bagus banget komik ini juga kedepannya bakal bantu banget buat yang mau belajar yu-gi-oh!

yravir translator let's keep the spirit to translate your translation is really good this comic is also going to really help for those who want to learn yu-gi-oh!

Chapter 5 Indonesia Tramslate
udah rilis dan membahas mengenai kombo yang dapat dilakukan deck NobleFireGearfried btw gue mau tanya
Istilah "chant" di chapter 5 itu artinya apa gue pernah denger tapi lupa atau tim yvavir udah jelasin tapi gurnya aja yang gak lihat

English : Chapter 5 Indonesia Tranlator
has been released and discusses the combos that the NobleFireGearfried deck can do, by the way I want to ask
The term "chant" in chapter 5 means whether I've heard but forgot or the Yvavir team has explained it but the teacher doesn't see it.

Penjelasan manga yugioh chapter 6
Thinning deck : terus menambahkan kartu/atau mengirim kartu ke GY atau banish dengan tujuan mengurangi jumlah kartu di deck
Chain : (rantai) tindakan saat suatu kartu merespon aktivasi effect kartu lain dengan effect kartu tersebut
"Once per turn" : efek kartu yang hanya bisa digunakan 1x per giliran

Users who are viewing this thread