Yu-Gi-Oh!

I noticed some colored chapters getting put here when there's already a separate page for the colored chapters? https://mangadex.com/manga/20905/yu-gi-oh-colored-edition

@Chris_Pirtle: huh, didn't notice that page. I assumed it should go here because the colored version of Jojo's bizarre adventure isn't listed as a separate manga, but it could be moved I guess? i don't know if there are any other colored series on here, and i don't have the b&w versions anyways

Yo! I got banned from events, and here's how it went down. I did nothing wrong, man! I did nothing wrong whatsoever! I got banned! I didn't even KNOW I got banned! I didn't get no email, I didn't get no explanation, I didn't get no chance to explain myself. I just got banned. I got a message from Doug Zeeff, that I got banned from Konami. Konami doesn't even message me and tell me I'm banned. So I got banned from my old video I made, Where I jokingly made a video- I jokingly, JOKINGLY, told, the world, that, I stalled for time. I DIDN'T STALL FOR TIME! Anyone with a BRAIN, would realize it was a JOKE! It was a joke, that was- it was a good joke at the time! The new time rules were going on, "Oh, Ha Ha Cowboy for Game". It's a JOKE! It's just like Firewall Pass. It's a JOKE!

Contributor
2whtrb.jpg

Whenever I look up YuGi-Oh! to continue reading, I have to scroll through so much hentai. But I don’t want to disable the hentai viewing.

Yu-Gi-Oh was so fucking good before the card game came into it, send the cards to the shadow realm

Users who are viewing this thread