Yuan Zun

Group Leader
i think it was some problem with the website. updated the files now, u can read it now. thx for showing us the problem.

Group Leader
ch-1 has been updated, u can see the missing pages now. thx for letting us know

Power Uploader
This is also the works of Tian Can Tu Dou (author wudong qian kun, battle through the heaven)

Group Leader
O Capítulo "1,5" estava com as imagens embaralhadas mais já ajeitei, agora está certo^^

@Superioreos Yes, on lnmtl.com, "Venerable Yuan", +-350 chapters actually out

Group Leader
It's a he?!?!?

Wow, I'm dropping this shit. I was expecting tomboy, not trap goddammit

Fed-Kun's army
@JustNatsuki - you must be new to mangas/mahuas if you though for a secound that MC is girl. -.-
I had no doubts since first panel.

Fed-Kun's army
@JustNatsuki - sorry forum posts are bad when comes to showing sarcasm, for that you still need tone of voice. So i've assumed...

As of chapter 11.5, I'm liking this manga a lot. Keep it up, scanlators!

Group Leader
@justnatsuki i dont know where you have checked the discord invite but, if you go to our group page in mangadex you wiII find the discord Iink which is attached to it.

Double-page supporter
I read the first two chapters because the "Description" didn't really describe jack. It's a high fantasy about a prince whose royal family has been betrayed and he only has three years left to live because of a lot of Chinese myth/history jargon (Mandate of heaven and dragon astrology magic) I suppose it's a come back story where he epically fights for his and his royal family's survival and reinstatement to leadership? So if your into that sort of thing it might be interesting. Taking a real historical Chinese dynasty and putting a Chinese fantasy spin on it. It's not really to my taste but I only read two chapters before my eye rolling at all the Xianxia clichés got the best of me.?

Group Leader
our transIator got busy in Iife so the updates are sIow. we wiII try to speed it up from this month.

Users who are viewing this thread