Yubisaki to Renren - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Invisible

THIS CHAPTER GAVE FULLLLL FLUFF MOMENTS UWUUUUU. Aside from that I do wonder what’s happening with the childhood friend and her.

Thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Deep breaths.... KKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
PROGRESSSSSSSSS But that guy... Our ML He doesn't like as a woman does he???

I do like itsuomi... But the childhood friend second lead is already killing me ( gurl he learned sign language for you years back and knows so much about you- isn't that already very good boyfriend material right next to you!)

Double-page supporter
hnnnnnng~ this one always gets me in my extra fluff feels uwu

So beautiful. I love the art. Already did before with Short Cake Cake.
I think i really like Oshi-kun, but the i like the ML too. What now? Oh well.
We will see what happens.
It is one of my faves already

Omg this is the cutest ever! I love his eyes whenever she does something new or cute! Rooting for just a cute romance between yuki and itsuomi learning to communicate like adults!

Mannn if he didn't take the notes from me and said "teach me in person" I'd just say "fuck off then I worked hard on those" and move on to the next lol! Cute despite my personal qualms, though I really like the childhood friend more :((

Double-page supporter
Huh, can’t say I get the childhood friend love. He seems like a bit of a dick to me, possessive as well.

Fed-Kun's army
Oushi might seem rough, but I don't think he's being mean. I think that's just how their friendship is like, and I like it.
Which means, I HOPE THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS PLATONIC AHHHHHHHHH HE'S SUCH A GOOD FRIEND sadly i think he'll be used for drama
this is so frustrating huhu i really like how he told Rin not to approach her from behind asdf;lkj he caresssss

That image about college is also what I thought at first, but when I actually entered it, that thought disappeared.
That "mature" image is mostly just because we're tired of everything lmao literally I rarely see anyone "sparkling"

Ohhhh wait so from what I understand, not only actually hearing but the "[from] where" perception pathway of her hearing has a problem too?
that's such a hard life. so strong of her to still be cheerful.

Users who are viewing this thread