Yubisaki to Renren - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Someone is thinking of someone

Sorry I go root for the childhood friend even if it will lose ;-;

i like the childhood friend but he and yuki just seem like friends to me //: uh i dont want his heart to get broken.. </3 hope he will find someone else. WHY A CHILDHOOD FRIEND

Ughhhh I got a little excited cause I thought her childhood friend was gonna be interested in her friend from uni. but then again that’d also be a love triangle since her heart is taken already. Sadly... 😫 BUUUUTTTTT NOOOOO. it’s Yuki he’s interested in isn’t it.... I honestly like both guys for her. The childhood friend seems like a good guy who really likes her but is friend zoned and the silver haired free spirited guy just has this dangerous attractiveness to him that’s hard to resists. Like a bad boy with a past lol. I’m literally so torn! My heart can’t handle the pain! I’m literally freaking out on the sofa and my sisters all like.. 🤨🤦🏻‍♀️ But I can’t help it!

It should be obvious tho that love doesn't work like "Oh he's a friend who cares about me which is normal for friends so I'm just gonna love him instead of the one I actually like just because he has feelings for me." I don't hate that childhood friend, I really don't but I don't like the "How dare you're interested in someone other than me I'M SO NICE. And even though I never told you how I feel about you in the slightest but you should somehow KNOW that I love you way more than that dude I never even talked to before but I'm sure he's just using you because only I can see the real you." I get he's worried but that's WAY more than just being worried.
Sorry for the rant but I'm sick of second lead characters like this. And of course you are free to think about this differently but that's how I feel about this.
The story between the other two is so pure and wholesome tho. I really love this manga so much <3

I think both of the guys are showing possessiveness. Only Yuki can grow up enough to shut that sort of thing down. And she is growing. Just bc she’s deaf doesn’t mean she’s a child or that she can’t experience relationships like everyone else, good or bad. So I think this experience is going to show her more about herself and what she really wants, rather than ‘which guy’.

Y the heck am I enjoying this so much like I usually read some crazy story with extreme violence or scary scenes but I can't believe I'm enjoying something so peaceful!!

Hey. A lot of people don't consider someone who speaks harshly to them to be a romantic interest, even if said person is a friend. But, the other guy is showing interest in her as a person. It is different.

Dex-chan lover
Regardless of which shore this ship is going to sail (which is kinda obvious) I'm not even sure whether Oshi would be mad if Yuki didn't got together with him or if he only wants to see her happy.
That aside, it's sad to see Yuki (apparently) not being grateful for having a friend who went to such lengths for her.

Users who are viewing this thread