Yubisaki to Renren - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - I want to show you and I want you to see

Fed-Kun's army
YUKI IS SO ADORABLE IM GOING CRAZY HERE AHHHHHHHHHHH!! Thank god nobody as cute as her exists, I'd go to the asylum if that happens.

Thanks for the translations!

I do know ASL, and while Japanese Sign Language is different, I would assume from the gesture it’s everything and the Japanese word Zenbu

And thank you!!!! Can’t wait for more!!!!

this manga is sooo cute it makes me happy T____T <3
thank you for translating !!

ze-zenbu (everything) ??? uwu they are so cute but i hope he will show more feelings to her (idk i have a feeling that he is interested in her bc shes deaf? hopefully not only that) since shes the only one seemingly liking him 🥺❤️ thank you for the translations!

The childhood friend is boring as fuck. I’m good with the ML. I don’t really care if he’s suspicious. Maybe that’s just his face. The thought of this story turning into a predictable shoujo manga where the ML isn’t trustworthy and blah blah blah— just rubs me off the wrong way. Please, I’ve read too many of those. I want it pure and wholesome ffs.

I bet it doesn’t matter though. Even if it does turn out to be a false alarm. There’ll still be people who wouldn’t like the ML just cuz his face is always 😑😐 all the time with no signs of blushing which throws people off cuz it makes them “second guess” his feelings. Ugh, doesn’t help that there’s a drama tag.

This manga is so sweet, I love it
Thank you so much for the update!!

Fed-Kun's army
Awwwwww.. I love their friendship blossoming into a relationship. So cute and sweet. Thank you!!

Aaaahhhh. This is so cute! I want to know what she is writing, but there weren't any Updates for 6 months ;w; did this get dropped?

I don't know... This is just weird... His actions towards her it's not normal for me... Most of the things he did to her is something that you don't do it with people with impaireness...

Aggregator gang
He's handsome, cool and all but can we talk how strange he acts towards her? I don't know, but I find it really uncomfortable.

Dex-chan lover
I don't want there to be another couple in this, I don't care about Rin, just go back to the main couple

Users who are viewing this thread