Yubisaki to Renren - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - I want to show you and I want you to see

My god. I love this series so much. So cute. The art is so nice. I honestly lose my shit every time a chapter gets updated.
Thank you for the high quality work on this series 🙏

ahhhh i want to find out how he responds to her!! thank you for translating !

If the first syllable is "ze" the word she's spelling is probably "zettai", which means something along the lines of "unconditionally". Just a guess.

Edit: "zenbu" (everything) is also a good guess! I just saw a few other people suggest that and I think it might be even more likely than my original guess!

Ugh so cute. have to wait another month to see aaaaaaaaaaaaagggh

Dex-chan lover
OH MY GOD
This BOY!!
ALL THE SIGNSSS
I hope he aint playing with her heart
CAUSE BOY!! HIS FLIRTING GAME IS HELLA STRONG!!! ALSO SHE LAUGHED ALOUD!
Many thanks

zeNBU?? zeTTAI?? WHAT IS IT I NEED TO KNOOOOOWWWwww

also thank you for the amazing scanlations!! its so hd ;o;

Someone who knows ASL heeelllp! I just assume it's like she's saying "a lot" or like "to this extent" making a big gesture 🤣🤣

Yuki is so cute it's hard not to want to protect her 🥺🥺🥺🥺

I also really like the details of making his text bubbles lighter when he's taking to her. Thank you so much Lemonade Scans!

It’s “zenbu!” I don’t know ASL but I know some Japanese sign language, and that’s the sign for it.

Double-page supporter
he's not creepyyyyy he's just weird 🤣 i can never really work out what he's thinking but i still think they're adorable together lol i love all of their cute lil faces ALSO ITS DEFINITELY ZENBU

u g h again wow this manga really brings something words cannot describe and I’m already in love with it! Thank you for translating and scanning and just WOW it’s sO good ;-; we love u

I love how she is straightforward, even though she is quite shy. Still don't trust white hair tho, I like him, but idk.

Users who are viewing this thread