Yugami-kun Doesn't Have Any Friends - Working Adults (Doujinshi) - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Working Adults

Double-page supporter
@comeonnow0 I read your comments but it's clear that you judged the series by its ending, which I think is simply dumb. You say it's predictable but you don't even know what you're talking about when you haven't read the manga as a whole.

I accept that you don't like Yugami, hell that's okay I'm sure many people who didn't like the manga, don't. But for you to judge the manga as predictable, when you don't know the circumstances that led to it is shallow. So yeah, by looking at the ending to make your judgement, tells me all I need to know honestly.

Dex-chan lover
@Melvin You're sayinig a lot of empty words without actually applying it to this specific manga. The end question is whether this manga is predictable or not. Yes or no. You have given ZERO reasons why it is not. On the other hand, I actually have.

And let's be clear here. You have absolutely no idea how far I actually read in the series before I stopped. I might have read 99% of the series and just skipped the last few chapters. I might have read half of the first chapter and ended it there. And yet, you're still making this blanket judgment like you know exactly what I've read. You're doing the thing you're accusing me of doing, making massive assumptions.

So yeah, I can literally apply your words to your. You don't know the circumstances that led to me making my statements, and that makes what you said shallow.

Double-page supporter
@comeonnow0 The ending was anything but predictable. Look at the comments here, where people try to predict what Yugami will do in chapter 79, only 10% of people WHO ACTUALLY READ THE SERIES could predict what would happen. And you only say it's predictable based on your assumptions of it being a normal series, but it was quite literally a wild ride.

Link to predictions and poll : https://www.reddit.com/r/manga/comments/cu9u5i/discyugamikun_ni_wa_tomodachi_ga_inai_chapter_79/exsemcb/

You quite literally said you never finished the series and read the ending in your comments. I know how to read between the lines and with your statement, it's clear you barely got past halfway.

Anyway, I'm done replying, you can go hate on another series somewhere.

Dex-chan lover
@Melvin You mean when I call you out on making MASSIVE assumptions and proving to be a total hypocrite, you double down and make EVEN MORE assumptions. Herp derp, this isn't predictable because only 10% of people in a poll predicted it, herp derp.

Read between the lines? You're massively pathetic. Reading between the lines is literally making assumptions. And you are WRONG.

I can't believe I wasted any amount of time on a dumbass like you.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to repost because someone had reported my comment even though it makes no sense.

@Melvin You mean when I call you out on making MASSIVE assumptions and proving to be a total hypocrite, you double down and make EVEN MORE assumptions. Herp derp, this isn't predictable because only 10% of people in a poll predicted it, herp derp.

Read between the lines? You're massively pathetic. Reading between the lines is literally making assumptions. And you are WRONG.

---

None of that should be moderated. It is a direct response to how Melvin had attacked me.

WHAT OMG OMG IM CRYING IM SO HAPPY MORE CONTENT NOT OFFICIAL BUT STILL IM 😭😭😭

Out of character for the yugami we know, but he has shown character development in the manga so I’m going to choose to believe he has changed so much that he is now this honest with chihiro hehe

Mnx

Thisbis hella cuteeee hahahaha i wanna see more of them as adulta

Yugami was out of character but at least it satisfies my demands for fluff.

It was a fun ride.

Dex-chan lover
I'm going to repost because someone had reported my comment even though it makes no sense.

---

None of that should be moderated. It is a direct response to how Melvin had attacked me.
It's been 4 years, and I don't mean to offend but you actually act a lot like Yugami based on your responses (which is ironic, considering he's the reason you stopped reading)

Dex-chan lover
It's been 4 years, and I don't mean to offend but you actually act a lot like Yugami based on your responses (which is ironic, considering he's the reason you stopped reading)
From my very vague memory, I can kind of see where you're coming from.

Like, a kind of rudeness in being straightforward and calling people out on how they're wrong. If that's what you mean, I can understand it.

I think I'm different because of the context. It's one thing to do it in person to a classmate that you have to interact with on a regular basis. It's another to talk like this to a stranger online. I also do still stand by my criticisms of the other poster, but that's whatever.

Anyways, I'm willing to admit I'm wrong if I'm told why. No one has properly done that, though.

Dex-chan lover
From my very vague memory, I can kind of see where you're coming from.

Like, a kind of rudeness in being straightforward and calling people out on how they're wrong. If that's what you mean, I can understand it.

I think I'm different because of the context. It's one thing to do it in person to a classmate that you have to interact with on a regular basis. It's another to talk like this to a stranger online. I also do still stand by my criticisms of the other poster, but that's whatever.

Anyways, I'm willing to admit I'm wrong if I'm told why. No one has properly done that, though.
Yeah pretty much. The bluntness is the biggest similarity.
I do think that Yugami gets better over the course of the series. For one thing, he's actually willing to help people later (he'll complain but he still does it).

About the main thing about predictable. I'm not sure if you're using predictable as an insult to the series or not, so I can't really comment.

Predictable just mean exactly that, predictable. If you can see it happening before the reveal, then it's predictable but there's nothing wrong for a story being predictable, especially with the vagueness of your prediction.
It's the equivalent of saying "The heroes will win" in a fantasy story. If it's that vague, every single fantasy story can be called the same but the the difference (and the quality) is in the details. That's what sets it apart.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah pretty much. The bluntness is the biggest similarity.
I do think that Yugami gets better over the course of the series. For one thing, he's actually willing to help people later (he'll complain but he still does it).

About the main thing about predictable. I'm not sure if you're using predictable as an insult to the series or not, so I can't really comment.

Predictable just mean exactly that, predictable. If you can see it happening before the reveal, then it's predictable but there's nothing wrong for a story being predictable, especially with the vagueness of your prediction.
It's the equivalent of saying "The heroes will win" in a fantasy story. If it's that vague, every single fantasy story can be called the same but the the difference (and the quality) is in the details. That's what sets it apart.
wish people understood this sentiment more. kids these days (yes i'm old yelling at clouds here) often confuse "unpredictable" with "good writing" when it's rarely the case.

Users who are viewing this thread