Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 10 Ch. 49 - Watanuki-san Can't Gather

Double-page supporter
Omg this is so sweet. This chapter made me so happy.

Group Leader
WTF Yuugami's thinking giving Chihiro that much attention?! It's not that it's bad, but it's been going for some chapters and I could never guess Yuugami, so I'm really curious of the reason xD Could it be that he's really... into Chihiro... but every damn time there are always other reasons xD

Dex-chan lover
Honestly thae fact that Yugami goes out of his way to care for Chihiro is what makes me like these two a lot.
And heck when Yugami smiles, it's not like its always a harbinger of chaos but sometime a genuine happiness of well-off person

So, Noone gonna talk about momose who want to change the seating after saw yugami and chihiro talking? I wonder if it was jealousy

Dex-chan lover
@piracyknight

I think it's more that she get the impression that Yugami is being a bother for Chihiro (while subconsciously jealous toward Chihiro since she can interact a lot with Yugami, I hope XD). That's why I think there will be an epic drama between Momose n Yugami again

Fed-Kun's army
at the beginning i thought yugami and chihiro would be platonic, but as things progress its clear that theyre meant to be together. chihiro needs someone like yugami who can counterract her passiveness and indecisiveness, and yugami needs chihiro, who can deal with his bullshit and see the good in his actions.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm, I thought I'm the only one realize Momose start to pay attention more towards Yugami

Ahh Yugami looking up at Chihiro though the club room window~ And he’s smiling and being supportive~ (maybe because he’s so sure of his own advice? lol) I love it hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread