Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 10 Ch. 51 - Yugami-kun is Posed a Question

I honestly have no idea anymore. I saw the slow romance tag before I started reading this but Yugami seems incapable of falling in love with anyone and Chihiro still hasn't shown any sign of liking anyone else. Is it really about Kido or was it just mistakenly tagged?

Dex-chan lover
@Echis based on the raws
You'll have to wait until the very last chapter to see something meaningful and even at that it is kinda vague.

Double-page supporter
I don't think Yugami will "fall in love", but I could see him dating. He'd never be head over heels or anything like that, but I think he might do it for some strange and/or practical reason. =\

Double-page supporter
(Seemingly) smug Yugami is just amplifying the damage to Hayashiyama lol

Dex-chan lover
The romance is there but very very slow, but since enot a romance first so it doesn't feel annoying. The final chapter says that Yugami will never get a friend, but even Chihiro, but he'll get a wife, that being Chihiro, and the manga ends with them going on rakugo dates.

@earl "@torikun i doubt yugami is gonna fall in love"

I think you shouldn't under estimate his love for Rakugo and himself.

@Damoon "oh no, chihiro, dont be a weird girl."

Too late for the warning, she's been like that since the start of the series.

Dex-chan lover
Come on pals, Goku also get married and have two kid
Tbh, he showing some side for Chihiro that none else could get and would normally never happen with his code. Like his weird reaction when her hold his hand this hold his hand.
They will marry soon. look at the last page

Why did he smile (or was it laugh?) weirdly when Chihiro touch his hand?
That's kinda creepy... but still hilarious at the same time

Users who are viewing this thread