Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 11 Ch. 52 - Yugami-kun Thinks

Dex-chan lover
@agshield @shiyu Hayashiyama is just a passionate, hot-headed, and somewhat blunt person. He's not nearly the worst guy out there; he's not even the worst character in this series. I'd spend a day with Hayashiyama over Watanabe or Momose. Heck, as a regular person, he's a lot easier to hang out with than Yugami too.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
@guardshipburan

He's trying to hook up with her but he also pretty much once got rejected and it's obvious he's a pretty hotheaded guy. Making him into some kind of asshule because he didn't sprint to pick her up is way overkill.

And no, there are no romantic relationships without sexual attraction. These are friendships or breakups/divorces in the making.

Double-page supporter
I know it's kinda useless to say this after 50 chapters up, but this man... with the name of Yugami Yuuji... what a mad lad he is. I'm pretty sure that he will go straight to America just to give Chihiro rakugo CDs and come back yet again with a police car.

IgEWpNb.png

Dex-chan lover
@tblst I agree with all of those points, however:

1. Likes Chihiro for superficial reasons
2. Believes that he is justified to interfere with other people's relationships with her.
3. Refuses to accept when Yugami and Chihiro say they're just fortune telling and continues to accuse them of flirting (when it's not even his business?? She's clearly not interested in him and he KNOWS)
4. Demands Chihiro to go out with one of them as a PRIZE and refuses to take no for an answer, literally chasing her around (what the fuck??) continuing to demand her to accept becoming a girlfriend or giving a kiss, until she falls and scrapes herself.
5. Mildly apologetic when she falls but is so euphoric when she gives in just to get him to stop, he runs off cheerfully while she's still on the ground injured. Everyone else there asked if she was alright and helped her.

Hayashiyama is not a bad person, but he is not really a great person either. Just because he's a bro to his baseball buddies doesn't mean he's not FUCKING CREEPY. His actions are nothing short of harassment. Yugami is a pain in the ass yes, but honestly has shown up Hayashiyama every time they're together.

I hope Hayashiyama will grow up and mature to understand boundaries.

@BCS

>He's trying to hook up with her but he also pretty much once got rejected and it's obvious he's a pretty hotheaded guy. Making him into some kind of asshule because he didn't sprint to pick her up is way overkill.

IMO he's an asshole because he tried to "wager" Chihiro. She's not something to be "wagered".

>And no, there are no romantic relationships without sexual attraction. These are friendships or breakups/divorces in the making.

You wrote "Romantic love is entirely based on sexual attraction", not that "romantic love has sexual attraction as a component".

Aggregator gang
Poor Hayashiyama. But fucking Yugami man. "I draw inspiration near water" looking headass that fucking killed me I love him so much

the guy just has a crush on Chihiro, sinice he doesn't seem to be the type to be friendly with girls and Chihiro's one of the very few girls who was friendly to him. it's not that serious

Dex-chan lover
@PUGE Probably true. Those first crushes are aptly named, because they are fairly likely to end up feeling like they crushed your soul, but after a while you discover they weren't even that serious to begin with and it's probably more embarrassing to think about than you'd like so now they crush you with shame.

wait, does the new girl of handicraft club actually have special ability? She gave Chihiro bandage at school as if she knew Chihiro would get hurt that day

Fed-Kun's army
😂😂😂😂
Yuuji's grandfather is the real protagonist here.

Dex-chan lover
Hayashiyama didn't even bother to help Chihiro after she fell because of him, and Yugami had to do it.

Blondie didn't do it either - even though he was standing right next to her - and neither did her friend.

Hayashiyama doesn't even have a reason to like Chihiro besides that she's cute.

Romantic love is entirely based on sexual attraction. "Shallow" is a meaningless word only used to shame people.
damn, golden quote of the century

Users who are viewing this thread