Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 13 Ch. 65 - Watanuki Chihiro is Being Targeted

Dex-chan lover
Page 12... sasuga our goddess. And thank god he didnt fall for her.

oh ya btw isnt this volume supposed to be yugami and his sister? based on the volume cover...

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that was a pleasant chapter, I really hope it won't come back to bite them (especially Chihiro).
Also, when she told Kadota everything verbatim, and immediately regretted it, I really felt it, I have done that way too many times.

Chihiro is the cutest thing in the history of cute things. I desperately want to pinch her cheek.

Double-page supporter
he wanted to extract information, but she who extracted information

@BCS ...No? The story's always shown Chihiro to be someone who's almost too nice for her own good. Her desire to help the baseball team sort out their problems is genuine. She can be a pushover at times, moreso at the beginning of the story than now, but she's always been sympathetic to the people around her. Her sincerity is also her downfall at times like Nogami pointed out: she's honest to a fault.

@Shamz Yeah that's Yuuko-chan

The author's ability to show the other side of a person makes you feel empathy for each character, like in real life when you get to know more of a person you initially tought it was kinda shitty

Except for Watanabe he's a bastard

hahahahahaha, good on kadota. may you forever rage impotently at yugami

Dex-chan lover
what a wonderful chapter, those goofy dumbasses
G O O D E N D

Fed-Kun's army
This is the best brain type Shounen Battle manga ever!
All the keikaku, all the betrayal... hell, why aren't any of them wear glasses?

Double-page supporter
pg 24:
Man, even on reread I never caught the meaning behind Yugami telling her to eat elsewhere, I thought he was just being an ass.
This chapter is so good.

chihiro secretly the goddess of victory for that baseball team and yugami being misunderstood again

Power Uploader
It's misunderstandings all the way down but obviously Chihiro makes it work.

Users who are viewing this thread