Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 13 Ch. 66 - Yugami-kun Makes a Goal

Dex-chan lover
ohh i guess i was too on the yugami being incapable of making people happy because he always ruins the happy mood right at the end...

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Damn, volume 14 already...

https://i.imgur.com/C8yujlp.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
he is in america right? like large city america right?
¨the food sucks¨ man food in the usa is cheap plentiful and good .you can go to cost co and get a quarter pound hotdog and a soda for a dollar and a half and a whole fkin well made chicken for 5 bucks (i fucking love eatin in costco)
also the huge variety of foods(if you live in large cities like LA or NY) if i wanted korean food take the bus for 20 minutes im in korea town with some bomb ass korean bbq, if i wanted chinese food id head down to my grandmas restaurant about 10 minute walk from my house, if i wanted to eat mexican food its a 30 minute walk to little mexico , 30 minute drive from costco, and if im feeling extra happy that day or i did somthing special woo wee time to get some McDonalds man 5 Mc doubles are the dream add some nuggets and fries and wash that crap down with a large soda.

love living alone in college, tho admittedly i also prefer being with my family. can;t wait to finally graduate lol

Dex-chan lover
@themanj I feel like the where he is could definitely be the main problem for food, it really depends on what kind of work he's even involved in and where that might land him since not all the bigger cities were created equally. Some of them weren't even created by someone who wanted roads to make sense, have you ever seen Boston's satellite imagery? Put that side by side with NYC. Someone was goddamn drunk when they set up the plan for Boston. NYC has like, a grid pattern of streets to work with. Boston looks like a challenge map for the batmobile in an Arkham game.

The home visit trope was probably bound to happen, but as always, the author is able to write these scenarios in a way that is a completely natural without having anyone act out of character. Because of course would Yugami would take the opportunity to act smug and get back at Chihiro (that SUP panel is embodiment of smug). And what better way to do that than to show up at her door when she least expects it?

"That granny has loose lips"

Brooooooo, I can't.. I really need to just yeet myself off of this world.

Double-page supporter
Nice to see the author callback to Chihiro's previous worries on losing touch with her friends, including Yugami from the school trip arc.

Fed-Kun's army
what am i living for?
for work?
for my family?
the answer is in the wind

😂😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread