Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 14 Ch. 67 - Watanuki Chihiro Feels Doubtful

Double-page supporter
I laughed so much when Chihiro was like “why the fuck am I letting this dude do a live cooking session in my house?”

And then squealed at the earlobe incident

And then felt sad about grandma not wanting to let yugami go because he reminds her of her late husband so much.

Great chapter as usual

Am I wrong?

@tailor31415

It was my impression that the power went out with the lightning strike that happens when Yugami-Kun was leaving.
At the end of the previous chapter, Chihiro is sitting in her apartment watching the rain unperturbed, then opened the door for Yugami.
So she wasn't sitting around the in the dark.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice cooking session, have a good long look at this hunk messing with fish, Chihiro. 😂

Finally this will turn into a Füll fledged sports manga?
Also who puts flour into the fridge??

Dex-chan lover
always funny to read the comments and seeing people in hope for that ship because all these flags

just to end disappointed at the end because they end up as not friends neither as a couple, at least for shippers, the end was fine for me

v1m

I always feel healed after my daily dose of Yugami and Chihiro.

Thanks a lot to Träumerei-Scans.

Dex-chan lover
Funny chapter. Yugami's expressions are priceless here.
Much appreciated Träumerei-Scans 😀

Double-page supporter
I love that the cooking was well underway before Chihiro had her whiskey-tango-foxtrot.
So... has Yugami unconsciously been waiting for an invitation to touch her this whole time or...?

Fed-Kun's army
This dude be chilling in Chihiro's house, cooking her food without a single ounce of hesitation lmao

Double-page supporter
I'm gonna archive that earlobe part in my "Wholesome Library". But seriously though, they do fit together.

If this ship doesn't sail, I will be super pissed.

Umm... Just remind you guys, this manga doesn't have romance tag.

That aside, I'm always digging yugami- chihiro interaction, so this chapter did much justice for me :3

Users who are viewing this thread