Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 14 Ch. 68 - Yugami-kun Becomes Serious

The author was inspired by "Spirited Away" to name the character, right? Maybe Ponyo too...

Chihiro, Yugami, Yuuko, turtle, fish, seal doll, anemone, clownfish...

@Darklight99

Oh I know this blog! I read from it as well but I think I missed that post. I agree, she does post a lot of good Yugami content. Thanks for the link!

Dex-chan lover
I hate his guts, but I want to leech off his sudden fame. A thought one is allowed to have, but probably shouldn't act on.

Also, with all the "begone thot" going one... I'm thinking of a possible variation. Transformers as a base to pull materials from. Autothots, roll out! Feels like it isn't really insulting the the thots enough, though? Any comparison to the Autobots is kind of flattering I guess, takes the edge off perhaps.

LykLDF.gif

That moment when we realized what Yugami was chanting while throwing the ball. omegalul there

Dex-chan lover
Hey I was wondering Am I the only person who read all those weird long names just because it's funny?

Also CHOUSEKEEEE I burst out laughing at that point. That intense moment and intense pitch and what you are screaming : CHOUSEKEEEE

F28.png

Users who are viewing this thread