Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 16 Ch. 78 - Heiraku Throws a Question

Dex-chan lover
How come I feel the thrill of waiting of Yugami to say Chihiro is a friend?

What kind of sorcery is this?

I believe the last few chapters have shown how unrealistic this manga is. How can Chihiro sit on a chair with balls this massive?

Barely any dramas can get this kind of tension, and it's just a question of friendship. God I hated this wait but it is so worth it

Group Leader
Waaahhhh! That cliffhanger... but if nothing else, I'm sure the outcome will be something I can't predict! Love this series <3

Fed-Kun's army
y4msPNlMW97f75MyzSDocEaXTSeOGGlLvtWgbcxXQFl1WdKu5G_gq9jxSo2y6fRtCqxZeBx-n0BriTdAxh0lgRPyf8770ELn8hoGiOegA1m2NH93Oxw9MNLOW8fOsZ6CxLK9aRfg9N3tYfKMwrLfqFhotQCx9zv7dUmAxau18LIhumYH4I9o9ZeWnV546kxogU4pBf-ZWrCCH9nfEJE4gJURg

v1m

Don't you typically not escape from the friendzone, Heiraku-san??

Dex-chan lover
someone said there was 5 more chapters... and now i get it... 5 chapter is a volume meaning theres 3 more chapter... i guess the day i die is closing too

Power Uploader
Heiraku is the man. 😤
And Chihiro's expressions keep being amazing as usual.

@bejad007
https://mangadex.org/title/13034/komori-san-wa-kotowarenai

Dex-chan lover
Chihiro's reaction at the end suprised me tbh.
I get it but her waiting for a positive response from Yugami feels weird imo. She knows him pretty well so she should expect him to say no.
Well at least it looks like he's thinking about it.
Thank you for the chapter!

WOW that cliffhanger. Well played author-san

Yaegashi looks exactly likes Yugami in the past 2 chapters

@Kefkabot I forgot which anime/manga it was, but the quote was something like "You don't call someone your friend if they don't like you back, right?". She's just now realizing she might have jumped the gun in calling him her friend. They have been partaking in friend-like activities for almost the entirety of this series, consulting each other when they encounter obstacles. By almost every account they should be friends, but it was all a misunderstanding if he does not admit it. (EDIT: As a minor clarification the last sentence is what I assumed she thinks as a naive individual who's had very little experience with having friends. I don't personally think that friendship has to be explicitly stated to exist, but Chihiro needs the answer. The stakes are incredibly high for her.)

Users who are viewing this thread