Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 16 Ch. 79 - Watanuki Chihiro Has Friends

Dex-chan lover
Author's Twitter
yB7liUl.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Yugami should be concerned that he's the inspiration for a rakugo characters, as they are generally written to be laughed at.
Maybe that'll slap some sense into him: "Dude, your attitude is absurd. LOOK AT THAT SMILE."

Dex-chan lover
In most other mangas the MC would have heavily changed in some unsubtle way for the sake of muh romance plot, so I'm actually happy with how things are turning out.

Power Uploader
It's like when you're drinking coffee and you forget the sugar and you slowly add and add until it's super sweet, that was this chapter. 🤣
It's ok to be greedy Chihiro! Go get him! Honest stuff destroys Yugami.

Dex-chan lover
Damn it... How come a non-romance manga made me feels like this...

Aggregator gang
Yugami-kun, your motherfucker kk' Why make Chihiro cry like that? ¬¬

Aggregator gang
Well it's kinda sad how she got all hapy from just a postcard.

Dex-chan lover
The mangaka is so clever with the message Yuuji sent to Chihiro. There's nothing saccharine or out of character with it. It's blunt and honest, just like Yuuji. "Let's have another good year" is the answer to Chihiro's question: "you'll forget about me once we graduate right?" Yuuji never thought that, and instead wanted to affirm that their bond ( whether you call it friendship or not) will continue into the future. And future bonds was always something Chihiro could no longer have any faith in since she always moved so much.

Users who are viewing this thread