Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 16 Ch. 79 - Watanuki Chihiro Has Friends

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Every time she remembers Yuugami saying something encouraging I'm like "wait did he actually say that?"

Can't wait to re-read it when it's completed

Contributor
Chihiro's smile made my day😊 So sad there are only a few more chapters left of this wonderful manga😭

Dex-chan lover
@Liar there is no romantic love between them (the whole manga is about friendship, not romance, and the chapter with the little prince play made it abundantly clear), but it would be nice if yugami would explicitly acknowledge chihiro as his friend

@Beregorn "Absolutely no romantic love between them" is quite a hyperbole. The manga is about friendship, but there are definite hints of them being attracted to each other.

Yugami's response is definitely disappointing, although still within expectations. He doesnt consider the 2 of them be friends, either because he has a really rigid view of what constitutes friendship or maybe hes simply too prideful to admit it. But at the very least, the wording of his new years card implies hes not about to forget her anytime soon

Group Leader
I've read it twice and still got the vibes. If there is a manga that could face Ace of Diamond (manga about baseball) then this one is.

Double-page supporter
If these are not 9000 KiloWatts smile, I don't know what is...
2019-10-21-05-13-14-Yugami-kun-ni-wa-Tomodachi-ga-Inai-Vol-16-Ch-79-Watanuki-Chihiro-Has-Friends.png

2019-10-21-05-17-53-Yugami-kun-ni-wa-Tomodachi-ga-Inai-Vol-16-Ch-79-Watanuki-Chihiro-Has-Friends.png

Users who are viewing this thread