Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Going to Yugami-kun's House

woooah.... so blunt ... that's why white lies exist, Accept the applogy and shut up!!!

Yugami is a complete social retard lol. Doesn't ever see things in other's point of view.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I really can't help but think how much of an asshole the characters are being to Yugami. He won the game all on his own, but they're berating him for being angry that someone stole his glory, EVEN THOUGH THAT WAS NOT THE CASE. He injured himself carrying his team on his back, and they were making fun of him for making a difficult face, because he's injured. So now he's injured and has a fever, but still no one gives a shit. And in case he was actually on the spectrum, it would be really understandable for why he was arguing with them about the apology, because he simply can't understand their point of view, but they simply swipe it under the rug "because he's weird".

@introvertchild

I thought that dialogue was said towards a human being. However, it turns out Yugami said that to a cat, of all things..

I just can't. He's too much, I-

Dex-chan lover
i wish i could follow this better, it's hard to tell when there's a flashback, flashforward, how far, or character perspective change

Users who are viewing this thread