Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Yugami-kun's been Thinking

Fed-Kun's army
How can i love this so much? ? Such a funny chapter
Thanks so much Träumerei Scans! I wish you'd update this more often since there's at least 75 chapters out.
?Everyone else please share this manga around to make it more popular! ?

Group Leader
How to teach a girl how to bake cookies (according yo Yugami) :
1. Shove a recipe to their face
2. Run away while shouting "Problem solved!"
3.???
4.Profit

Double-page supporter
Yugami is awesome because his heart's in the right place, but he has the sensibilities of a T-43 tank commander at Kursk - drive right ahead and plow that Tiger with your glacis plate if it gets the job done!

Dex-chan lover
Damn i swear Yugami-kun is such a good guy, i'm glad chihiro sees that at least but that 4-eye manager really needs to fuck off.

Dex-chan lover
@Daigo-kun Exactly, I had to get info from /a/ where someone posted summaries and a Tumblr blog which was pretty good. Never saw this coming.

Fed-Kun's army
@Darklight99 I'm not a 4chan user so i don't know about that, but the Kamihoshi Tumblr blog was indeed really great and gives some amazing insights/explanations to Yugami series.
Never saw this coming? Even if we never saw this coming, we totally were hoping for it :D

Dex-chan lover
@Daigo-kun I was actually talking about https://nocandnc.tumblr.com since she had been summarising Yugami alongside the raws and giving detailed explanation of minute missable stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
he was ready to make a club for her 😂😂

that was a commitment

Dex-chan lover
i've never had this much anticipation for a romance with this little of the typical romance setup
yugami x chihiro to the moon

This is the best manga to re read when you start missing good characters and writing, Yugami can be kinda dense but he is true to himself

Users who are viewing this thread