Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 8 Ch. 41 - Watanuki-san's Big Plan

Chihiro's dad is like Yugami. Can't you read the mood your daughter is finally happy and has friends.

Dex-chan lover
somehow i want to yugami and chihiro have some romance or romantic moment
only yugami knows chihiro well, and chihiro knows yugami well, god help

Dex-chan lover
Yugami going through each room with such chill was pure gold

Kao-chan is a piece of work, she's like 'Yeah, Waka-chan, I don't care anymore'

Rio-chan is an absolute homie

Dex-chan lover
@kazundetec God: "I wish you good luck but don't ask me for help, I'm not gonna mess with Yugami for the love of my son."

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure he's going to allow her to stay so she can finish school. Outside the obvious fact she's the main heroine, we've already seen the foreshadowing of his regret of moving several times and how its had an effect on her mood. We also seen how much he cares about her feelings with the Heiraku ticket(giving it to her so she can enjoy herself, despite loving Heiraku himself), so, the only thing I curious about is how it will all unfold. Typically, she'll be told that Dad will me moving all the while everyone gets sad, yada yada yada. I could put money that Chihiro will begrudgingly allow it until Yugami begrudgingly either tells her to tell her dad she doesn't want to go or do it himself(all while muttering how annoying it all is).

Watakuni is probably the person Yugami has cared about the most in his life

Fed-Kun's army
Awwww I just love how he actually kept up with looking at the dad's blog. Haha can we get more dad content? that's all i need if there wont be explicit romance xD

Users who are viewing this thread