Yugami-kun ni wa Tomodachi ga Inai - Vol. 9 Ch. 42 - Yugami-kun's New Year

Dex-chan lover
the backstory is hilarious lmaooo finally we get a reason why he's like this (hopefully, that's not the only reason lol)
and the moving shenanigan too
haven't laughed this hard in a while lol

Aggregator gang
i was honestly expecting a bait and switch "haha misunderstanding" thing but it's wasn't which is kinda unexpected as far this type of thing goes in this type of story.

Yugami just inherited some hermit genes from his gramps lol. Wonder how it actually feels moving around like that as a child. I imagine some kids end up being really good socially as they learn to cope with moving and making new friends everytime

Dex-chan lover
Chihiro smash
hulkhulksmash.jpg

They're 17 years old here right? So they're seniors.

Leaving now would really disrupt Chihiro's studies. Catching up will be very difficult because of, I presume, her english.

They'll be seniors in spring I think it was? The current third years still need to graduate if my recollection of the time of the year for that over there is correct. High school graduations should be in the ballpark of cherry blossom viewing season. At the same time, the new students will be coming in. Honestly, it's not like I've ever looked this up or anything but so many manga have the freshmen starting by walking through falling cherry blossom petals, and I've seen them having the seniors departing with them too. 1 + 1 = maybe not pulling this completely out of my ass

Dex-chan lover
LMFAO, I'd probably go ballistic too the constant moving especially after finally adapting

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro Usually there is a japanese based school system in foreign country. My country has one with japanese's system. Likewise my country too in Japan, we have school in Japan but with our education's system

alternatively go to a school with international's system

Dex-chan lover
ganbatte chihiro chan!

fuck you commenters though, dad's doing everything for the sake of his family.

Users who are viewing this thread