Yuki Nee-chan no Kan-nou Gokko

Dex-chan lover
The dude too pussy to act and the chick retarded for not knowing when to stop. What would you think will happen? I've seen too much H to know where this is going. NTR.

This is great! To all who think this is going toward NTR, I ask you think carefully about who they are as characters and the meaningful bond they have. Neither of them would give the other up. There is plenty of evidence already that they have deep feelings for each other. This is not some hentai where characters turn on a dime because some other man or woman is better at sex. These two characters truly care for each other. The closest I could see is that Yukino finds a book where the woman shares the man with another, and even IF that happens, we are likely going to see her true feelings come out and stop the play because she wants home to herself. Give the story a chance and don’t fret over NTR.

Contributor
Man, people really think this is gonna go down some NTR or misunderstanding route, huh?

Well, the main leads are making out in a Ferris wheel after what seems to be an amusement park date by the end of Chapter 19.

The Reiwa era sends its regards. xD

This manga's better than it should be. I'm glad.

This has a smut tag so does that mean there's going to be sex or just ecchi stuff.

Artwork cover is superb.

Dex-chan lover
I've been traumatized by NTR so it's really hard for me to read stuff like this. I just get super scared every chapter that it's going to become a train wreck.

Fed-Kun's army
This is a mediocre rip-off of Nana to Kaoru. The FL is literally slightly less overtly attractive Nana. It's fine first couple of chapters, but then the difference in quality become very apparent. Pacing and development is all over the place. He nearly fingers her in chapter one, plays with her naked tits in a bunch of latter chapters and then there is drama about a boner? What kind of moon logic is that?
NtK had way more limitations in terms of content and yet it's faaar superior and more erotic because of follow-trhough, rather than constant interruptions here.

@NAJ_P_Jackson Sex or some heavy petting or other fairly erotic stuff.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the author went

Author: You know my previous work did ok with a good mix between story and foot and hand fetish
Editor: so you plan to do something similar?
Author: yes, but minus the story
Editor: uh
Author: and 100x more fetish
Editor: sounds good to me

And now we have this manga

I ask my predecessors, pls tell me , it doesn't takes the nana to Kaoru route , does it(I mean the seperation and the slightest NTR)

Users who are viewing this thread