Yukionna to Kani wo Kuu

Group Leader
@pato

I've noticed oddities since the dodecagon steering wheel in chapter 2 yeah, Gino must be rendering it in 3D or something.

@pants
Was wondering whether to try this one, because it does seem to be a depressing manga, but your first comment convinced me. I love flawed characters that are actually well done. Thanks!

Awww i really hope kita-san says something else. Thank you so much for scanlating this manga. Its one of the best ive read so far.

i thought it would be average manga but loved the development and the art so far! just hoping the author could give a great finish for this series.

MD@Home
I don't want to see the end, but in other hands, i wanna see it. So paradoxal

The art and story are really good, but I'm pretty sure they will both have some sort of suicide like hanging together

Wait so how long does this journey takes? About one or two weeks? Didn't her husband get suspicious about her spending? I mean they really waste a lot of money, didn't the husband get notified about the spending?

A book inside a book inside a book? Also author... will they really commit suicide? As it is going now its more like they are discovering each others secrets and past and then fall in love after a while also im guessing that the girl is really the writer and has no husband or she has but he is only an editor... sometjing like that i gueess??

mrf

It's kinda funny when a writer aren't feeling depressed/sad their story aren't that good, the feeling they wanted to tell to the reader aren't reaching to them. The sadder the story the more interesting it is, a happy story are more like what the author life wants it to be but it's all just fantasy. A happy author can't really reaches the reader, even if you said that they aren't depressed you can't really tell because everyone are depressed deep down in there. I like sad stories more than a happy stories but who knows. I enjoyed reading and i like fluffy romance.

Users who are viewing this thread