Yukionna to Kani wo Kuu

C4l

Hm. On the one hand, the series getting dropped is kinda unfortunate. Otoh, if this does away with the shit memes at the end, I think it's an overall plus.

Eh. Until next time, and hopefully with a new tl.

Group Leader
@C4l

Thnx fren I'll miss the salt too. (;_; )

(But again, not dropped, unless you consider anything not posted here 'dropped' in which case wew).

Contributor
@Rapeman - Agree with you and this is the reason i stopped the donation to MD until they remove these absurd restrictions, they claim to be a website for scanlators and then they add rules that prevent scanlators to publishe their own creations. Hate this hypocrisy, pleasing a true minority of sjw is no good but blatant censorship, so no more cake from me. Will follow Himenospia on your blog.

Noticed other aggregators like kissmanga have all your work, they do not give a shit about your memes, comments from random users too and are more clean than here, seems MD attract the wrong people. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Will miss credit page memes

Was going to drop the title tho after last chapter. MC acts like a shithead

Dex-chan lover
@DeadlyShadow0

Rapeman left Mangadex and took down the chapters (I assume it was him). You can download the chapters from his site.

Oh, so that's what happened huh... How unfortunate that people use their sensitivity to erase anything they don't like...

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck!
Everytime I put off getting caught up with a series, this happens.

Godspeed Rapeman.
King.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh, @rapeman
I fucking hate your shitpost pages, but I shall greatly miss the work you've done on this site; your stuff has always been stellar.
Godspeed you glorious, racist fuck.

(well, until I log into your site, cos... yeah; still need my fix)

Dex-chan lover
@dragoon117i
So weird, cos the rapebois on here kept claiming that MD is totally gonna shut down, and then we'd all have to go to him....
Totally strange.

Users who are viewing this thread